Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday ThunderBirds: Tribute to the unsung Heroes of the Night

Tries to Photobomb...ends up creepin


I would like to start this weeks issue of Friday: Thunderbirds with a poem by Walterrean Salley....for this week.. we shall tribute the unsung heroes of the night... 


Legends come,
And legends go.
Many that we
Do not know.
They’re not heralded
By a 'band.'
Nor flaunted by
Some magic wand.
Their names
We may never know,
But unsung heroes
Do they go.

These individuals live to the beat of their own drum. They do not follow the heard, instead they create new paths for others to walk upon. Unsung heroes of the night go out of their way to ensure that they are in every one of your pictures. This is not about vanity people.. this is about making your future facebook and blackberry profile pictures the best that they can be....and for this..we salute you.


 "O, hey there! Excuse me whilst steal your limelight"
 


"She said she loved me..I just left to go to the bar to get her a drink.... and now I come back to find her arms around another man....It must be his Beads...women love beads"

If only our man had read Bandits post about "M.I.B>>>Men in Beads..what women really want"



                                             This chick could lick you from a mile away!

                                         
                                              "Look bro...its not Gay if its in a three-way"



Something tells me that this was a girls night out and our good man over there will definitely be tagged on facebook as "OMG, who was that guy"....Who is he..do you really want to know.. he is... a unsung hero of the night!


                                 You Know this song started playing as soon as they took this pic!!!

OH OH OH OH OH...
You got a 100 dollar bill put yo' hands up
You got a 50 dollar bill put yo' hands up
You got a 20 dollar bill put yo' hands up
You got a 10 dollar bill put yo' hands up
Single ladies
I can't hear ya'll
Single ladies
Make noise!
Single ladies
I can't hear ya'll
Single ladies
Make noise! 


                                 "Ooooh Yeah....That roofy should be kicking in any minute now"

                     
                   "Come out to the club they said, they wont play that fucking YOLO song they said"




                                         
                                         Ladies.............Welcome to The Gun Show...BOOOOM


 "What the hell am I doing here? I cant believe I'm missing Vamp Diaries for this place...and who the hell is trying to touch my breasts??"


 I know this post is supposed to be about the peeps in the background, but I must give credit whenever its due! Those are banging beads soldier!

As for the chicks, those two are definitely judging her boyfriends ex!


 "I don't always come out to clubs to perv at women, but when I do I make sure I'm wearing my creeping glasses"


                          "MMMMMMMMMM YUMMMMMMY......GET IN MY BELLY!!!!!!!!"


@CapeBandit

No comments:

Post a Comment